When facing criminal charges, your choice of attorney can have a profound impact on the course and outcome of your case. It is of paramount importance to choose an attorney you can trust when your life, liberty and financial assets are at risk.
At the law firm of Hale Law Firm, PC, we exclusively defend people charged with crimes or infractions. Based in Raleigh, our North Carolina criminal defense lawyer has decades of experience and an excellent reputation for achieving positive results in tough cases.
We have represented thousands of clients, tried hundreds of cases, and litigated more than 50 appeals in state and federal courts. We are passionate about what we do — and we want to help you overcome the difficulties you face.
Take Control Of Your Case
Our attorney has more than 25 years of experience in criminal law and has handled thousands of criminal cases. Your future and your freedom are too important to settle for the wrong attorney.
Call us today at 919-891-8995 so our attorney can start working on a personalized defense for your case.
Comprehensive Criminal Law Practice
As a comprehensive criminal defense practice, our firm provides skilled representation in all types of criminal proceedings in Wake County and other North Carolina state courts, including:
- Drug charges — Possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia; selling drugs and possession with intent to sell or distribute; drug manufacturing and drug trafficking
- Theft and fraud offenses — Larceny and shoplifting; identity theft; embezzlement; obtaining property by false pretenses; forgery; fraud offenses
- Violent crimes — Assault; domestic violence; assault with a deadly weapon, or with intent to kill, or inflicting serious injury; murder and manslaughter; robbery; kidnapping
- Weapons offenses — Felon in possession; concealed carry violations; stolen firearms; straw purchases
- Sex crimes — Rape; sex offenses; sexual battery; indecent liberties with a child; sexual exploitation of a minor and possession of child pornography
- Traffic offenses, speeding, moving violations — and driving while license revoked
In addition, we have extensive experience in federal crime cases, including fraud and corporate crimes, drug trafficking, child pornography and weapons charges.
We are experienced in handling cases at all stages of the process, from pre-charge investigation through trial, as well as on appeal and pursuing motions for post-conviction relief. This comprehensive nature of our practice enhances our ability to provide informed advice at all stages of criminal proceedings. We have obtained not guilty verdicts and dismissals in a wide range of criminal cases, from drug trafficking charges to assault.
What Our Clients Say
“Mr. Hale has a way of explaining the criminal justice process that is clear and he treats you with respect when you ask questions. He is a seasoned lawyer and I trusted him with my case and would return if I ever needed help again.”
“I’ve referred several clients and friends of mine to Rob and have always gotten great feedback from them.”
“Rob went above and beyond in handling my case.”
“I highly recommend this firm, very helpful and professional.”
“Highly recommend, always an excellent experience with this firm.”
Free Consultation With A Criminal Defense Lawyer
You can depend on Hale Law Firm, PC, for dedicated, results-oriented criminal defense representation.
To learn how we can assist you, get in touch with us online. We offer flexible payment arrangements. Our office is conveniently located just across the street from the Wake County Justice Center in Raleigh. We also offer jail consultations.